Are you intrested in being a part of the Vendor Market?
The vendor market is free to the public with plenty of room to socialize and knit. The market showcases regional vendors from large knitting shops to independent spinners and dyers.
The scheduled public market hours are
Friday Evening April 26, 2024 (times tba after the Keynote speaker)
Saturday, April 27, 2024 (times tba)
Sunday, April 28, 2024 (times tba)
We are planning to have two national teachers along with numerous regional teachers for 2 days of classes. The vendor market will open Friday evening after the keynote speaer and will be open on Saturday and Sunday (exact times TBD).
The pricing for a 10x10 booth with table and two chairs is $200. There is a $25 charge for electricity, this is a pass through charge the hotel is charging to KITH. If you want a corner booth, it is an additional $40 ($240 for a corner booth).
We anticipate 26 vendor spots at this time and need to know your level of interest by MAY 17TH, 2023.
We will notify confirmed vendors the week of May 22nd, 2023.
Please answer the following questions:
1. Do you want a single or double booth?
2. Do you want a corner spot?
3. Please send a description of gods you plan to sell.
4. Please send pictures of some of your goods that you plan to bring.
5. Please share what other shows you have participated in vending for the past few years (Pre & Post COVID).
Email KITHKC@gmail.com with your interest!
Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon!